Hello and welcome to the world of Salesforce Citizen Development!
My name is Kimberly Barnes and I have been working with the Salesforce.com platform since 2010. I am a certified administrator and I love working on this platform.
Since 2010 I have
- assisted in a CRM implementation having over 20,000 users
- created and supported a request management application on the platform
- helped to implement a citizen development model within the organization
- created and managed an internal Salesforce Users Group
- currently supporting a Salesforce org with over 25,000 users and at least one object with over 80 million records
- currently supporting an internal Salesforce Center Of Excellence
Although most of my background over that last 20 years has been within technology where I’ve been a database administrator, development manager, release manager, systems analyst and even a tester, I firmly believe in citizen development. I am an advocate for IT and business to work together to solve problems to meet business needs using the citizen development model.